Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't used this type of border before, but these images seem to call for something a little different. Would love to hear how you all think it works.

Needs a title, haven't thought of a good one yet. I would have liked to have him on the left hand side of the frame, but he kept moving faster than I could compose and focus!
IMG_3718borderweb.jpg

This one looks pretty dark compared to the print. Guess that's the problem with posting images to the web. I usually stick to straight black and white, but I added a bit of browntone to warm the photo.
IMG_3713borderweb.jpg

I like the borders. They dont take anything away from the images and they make your eyes go right to the subject.

Thank you! That's what I was hoping to accomplish. Welcome to the forums!

Thanks :) My husband said I'm getting a lot more creative since joining the forum!

I really like the 2nd border with the thinner inner line......seems to create a leading line to the image.

They're great photos .....I like his placement in the top photo.....makes him look more alone

sue

Ditto! I like the 2nd border better. The thin with the thick. Both a re nice photos though :) I really love the 2nd one. The first one is cute but I agree with you in wishing that he was on the other side of the image, hee hee, but they sure don't like to keep still! :)

nice shots! i like the second one better, but as far as titles the first looks like hes actually peeing from behind :lol: and the 2nd, is that a sepia type filter or is that fotoshoped, and r they originally b/w???

Oavatos said:
but as far as titles the first looks like hes actually peeing from behind :lol:

OMG, I didn't see it until you pointed it out, you are totally right. There goes the solem mood of that photo for me, I'm going to laugh every time I see it! He still wears diapers, so that wasn't what he was doing - LOL!

Oavatos said:
is that a sepia type filter or is that fotoshoped, and r they originally b/w???

They were taken with my Canon 10D so they were originally both color. The first I converted to B&W by changing the mode to LAB color and deleting the A & B chanels on the chanels tab. Then I adjusted the contrast a bit. The second was the same process but to get the spepia/browntone look I adjusted the hue and saturation of the photos.

Most reactions

Back