What's new

Summer flower and a visitor. C&C if you please.

benlonghair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
1,072
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodstock, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can't remember if I've already posted this, but I kinda liked it. I could have stopped down another 1/3-2/3 stops to get a little more DoF, but it's not bad, I think.

4673261522_d9227d0638_b.jpg


300mm | f/8 | 1/20sec. | ISO 100
Full Size
 
Focus looks a little odd, and the yellow flower on the right is a little distracting.
 
It looks really nice, but to be honest i think it's a bit soft. Perhaps there was wind or the tripod wasn't very stable?
And the right bud is a little distracting.
Maybe I'm a bit picky.

HTML{height:100%;cursor:text;} BODY{padding:3px;border:0px;margin:0px;} .PlainText,.HTML{font-family:'Lucida Console' !important; font-size: 80%;} P{margin:0em !important;padding:0em !important;} BLOCKQUOTE,UL,OL{margin-top:0em !important;margin-bottom: 0em !important;padding-top:0em !important;padding-bottom:0em !important;} *{text-indent:0in !important;} SPAN.squiggly{border-bottom:dotted 1px #f00}
 
This was hand held about 2" from the minimum focus distance of the lens. I'm kinda amazed it came out at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom