Summer in January

maulrat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OMG! I got back home today from snowboarding at Big Bear Mountain in Southern California. It is HOT here in San Diego! How can this be? 82 degrees in January? I'm gonna go to surfing tomorrow. Anyone wanna join me?:lmao: How's the winter going in your area?

Winter is just fine here too. Other than the fact that my tractor is buried in the backyard, so I had to shovel about 13-14 inches of snow out of the driveway, it's great. Yesterday we got another 5 inches and we are suppose to get 3 inches tonight. Unfortunately, the state has been doing good on clearing the roads so there's no snow on the road.

I LOVE driving in the snow! The more snow the better!

Good and warm here too. -34(-30American) Tomorrow, is going to be colder. :lmao::lmao:

-50 (Celsius) with the windchill in Winnipeg right now. Will I make it to the office alive?

-50 (Celsius) with the windchill in Winnipeg right now. Will I make it to the office alive?
There was a guy on the street here this morning being interviewed by the weather dude...and the guy was from Winterpeg....said it is balmy here. :lol::lol:

Most reactions

Back