summer mags... we wish

Cruisn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out and had some fun taking some shots of my friends new 08 ss/tc threw my baby in for a few. not quite nice enough for summers yet.. but were getting close.

some have way to much light around the back... I couldn't really get rid of it. and had issues moving the car to avoid it.. but I tried.
cobaltsmall.jpg

brighten2.jpg

brighten.jpg

I am having slight issues with shake... crappy tripod is my guess. What brand do you guys use or recommend?
cobaltsmall4.jpg

Group:
cobaltsmall1.jpg

and since theses photos also are heading to a car forum and they just love photos that "POP" here are 3 edits. lol
cobalthdr.jpg

pursuithdr.jpg

my favorite edit:
purbalthdrsmall.jpg

I personally like the edits as a car guy myself, but photography purists might down you because of how obviously fave and un-realistic it makes the photo. The non-"popping" edits just don't do it for me though, the seem flat and hazy.

(how did you do the "POP" ones? Just HDR or some workflow process?

I personally like the edits as a car guy myself, but photography purists might down you because of how obviously fave and un-realistic it makes the photo. The non-"popping" edits just don't do it for me though, the seem flat and hazy.

(how did you do the "POP" ones? Just HDR or some workflow process?

we had lighting isssues inthe first few shots. since we didnt have movable lights we had to continuously move the cars and you can only position so many times before you get other lights inthe area reflecting on the hood... which look slike crap. and the tripod allowed the camera to shake? it really annoys me. I didnt edit all of them. jsut cropped them. the shots of the rear of the car are edited the fonts arnt. and the hdr edits.

I use a program called photomatix pro 3.1

What kind of edits did you do to the last photo?

in photomatix I create an hdr inmage than go to tone mapping then I use the detail enhancer and play around with the settings from there. can be a lot fo fun. lol.

good shots!

but the place you're shooting not good

and the edit you did made them like a N.F.S* car :p!

* Need for Speed
I knew what you meant. lol.

You need a better place to shoot- that garage takes away a lot of what the photos have to offer.

by the sounds of it were on hold for car shots till summer now unless we geta fresh snow.

Most reactions

Back