summer portraits

just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what are your thoughts on these pics i took today with my brand new 50mm 1.8? barely any post processing at all. :mrgreen: im pretty proud of myself, shot in manual, set the white balance myself, and i didn't have to edit the pics at all in photo shop.

DSC_1680-small.jpg

DSC_1626-small.jpg

DSC_1569-small.jpg

DSC_1413-small.jpg

DSC_1139-small.jpg

DSC_1083-small.jpg

DSC_1066-small.jpg

DSC_1060-small.jpg

DSC_0789-smll.jpg

DSC_0715-small.jpg

I'm no expert but I love the light on some of the shots, they all look very nice indeed, I think the first shot would be perfect without the distraction of the pylon in the background.

Deano

Very nice, #1 is my favorite, I also think the powerline tower is distracting, I would try and photoshop it out, but thats just me.

that's funny u say #1 is your favorite, cause its my least favorite haha. that girl was so akward whenever i pointed the camera at her. i think itd be really hard to photoshop the tower out of it.

I like 9 the best.

The couple looks very comfortable, and the light is great.

Good job

I agree, that lighting is awesome. The pose in number 3 is my favorite!

yeah i was blessed with extremly awesome lighting, like, i am litterly so amazed i had to do NO post processing, except straighten one of them and resize to put on here.

oh and i croped a few of them obviously.

I think the skin tones are beautiful in all of these. However, the boy with no shirt and his boxers hanging out of his pants really doesn't do it for me.

very nicely balanced. The models are squinting in a lot of these, but that's the hard thing about shooting under these conditions.

I love the third one. Beautiful shots all around!

The 3rd one is my favorite by far. I think the pose does it for me. You should be proud of these, good job!

Most reactions

Back