Summer side of life

benlonghair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On my way to and from work I pass a farm that always has a great view of cloud scapes. This was taken on Tuesday, which was the first sunny day in almost two weeks. It is totally unprocessed. It's taken with my D60 with the 18-55mm VR kit lens at 18mm. Pic linked to the EXIF data. Comments appreciated.

+1 if you get the title reference.

Last edited:
I really like this shot, but I think It would be better if you'd crop it about half way down from the puff of white in the upper right corner.

I really like this shot, but I think It would be better if you'd crop it about half way down from the puff of white in the upper right corner.

I agree. I was just so flabergasted at how nice this came out, I didn't want to do much at all to it. :)

Before I print it, I will be cropping it slightly.

did you have some kind of filter on? This is a nice shot!!

did you have some kind of filter on? This is a nice shot!!

No. No filter. Just awesome sky. As I said, it was only my D60 with the 18-55 4.5-5.6 @ 18mm f/5.6 at 1/4000.

Which is one of the reasons I'm so happy with it. No tricks, just the shot.

looks like a nice sunny day so what happned to the sunny16 rule? :(
:p
really like it despite the background being a little softer than we would have liked

would be nice if you could (if there was any) take the picture from behind hay stack / corn rows / buttercups

very nice. i always get excited when i go outside and see perfect clouds...

looks like a nice sunny day so what happned to the sunny16 rule? :(
:p
really like it despite the background being a little softer than we would have liked

Heh, funny, I just read about that in Understand Exposure today... never heard of it before. I'm a noob.

would be nice if you could (if there was any) take the picture from behind hay stack / corn rows / buttercups

I take what I can get. :)

Err... the Canadian singer?

Yay!

Most reactions

Back