Photos OK to edit
:sun:

_MG_3300_1.jpg

_MG_3408.jpg

windmill1_1.jpg

Bad for the hay fever tho :grumpy:

Cheers,

Mohain

That windmill is absolutly gorgeous. The color and the range is just stunning.

They're gorgeous! It's hard to pick a favorite (all the colors are stunning), but that windmill definitely awes me the most. In fact, I think it'll get a PoTM nomination... :)

I like them all, Mohain. The first one really speaks of spring/summer, with the grass stalks silhouetted against the sunny and colourful background. Love the simplicity of the second one (but should the 'horizon' be straightened?), and the exposure/lighting of the windmill shot really grabs me.

Summer!! Yes definitely these photos scream summer :)
I really love all three, very nice Mohain.

Thanks for the comments folks. Anti, believe it or not the field is on a hill like that, the hedge is level tho ;) I have a wider shot where you can see it better (I did do an edit with the field straight but the hedge then went uphill and looked silly!!)

Cheers :mrgreen:

Mohain

Thanks for the comments folks. Anti, believe it or not the field is on a hill like that, the hedge is level tho ;) I have a wider shot where you can see it better (I did do an edit with the field straight but the hedge then went uphill and looked silly!!)

Cheers :mrgreen:

Mohain
My bad...now that I'm on a different monitor, I can see that the hedge it straight (on my other monitor it just went all dark in that corner)

Again, really love these shots.

The first and third are fantastic !! definately a taste of summer :) :)

Deano

Thanks a lot folks :mrgreen:

NJMAN, sorry missed yr questions earlier. It was the Sigma 10-20. Had the Sigma 24-70 on the camera at the time but as I can up to the Windmill it was crying out for a w-i-d-e shot ;)

Funny i like them all three as much, but possibly the second as my fave, it is not as dramatic as the windmill but it is gentle and has a lot going for it on each look.

tim

the last one is great. Do you have any info on the shot? lens used, cp filter? time of day, what you did in processing raw file? anything? I love the contrast and tjhe look of the detail and color. I will be taking allot of outdoor shots on my cruise, myan ruins and such, and would really like to get images comporable to this "style". any info could help.

Of course I only have a Canon 300d with my sigma 18-125 lens. It has a cheap wolf camera (quantaray) Circ. Pol.

Thanks for sharing, and great shots.

Most reactions

Back