What's new

Summers over :(

Shipman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Messages
948
Reaction score
173
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks a bunch, that was one of my favorites, the waves were crashing pretty hard and I was able to get a bunch like that but I think I only saved 2.
 
I REALLY like the one of the pier.
 
Well, as with most other Sunday mornings, I had a go at one of your images (and one of Rotanimod's) as each gave me a different challenge. Try to keep in mind that this is about me and my growth in learning new techniques in PS and not a stab at your image. I do find this series overly contrasty on some, underexposed on others, and a couple just "flat." On this one, I felt you were losing too much detail in your shadows and the emphasis was more on the contrast than on the waves - so I change the focus slightly. It's just another opinion.

$9874501693_3faa93cc69_o.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice shots although I think 2 and 5 are slightly underexposed. 3 and 4 are winners for me from your set.
 
Well, as with most other Sunday mornings, I had a go at one of your images (and one of Rotanimod's) as each gave me a different challenge. Try to keep in mind that this is about me and my growth in learning new techniques in PS and not a stab at your image. I do find this series overly contrasty on some, underexposed on others, and a couple just "flat." On this one, I felt you were losing too much detail in your shadows and the emphasis was more on the contrast than on the waves - so I change the focus slightly. It's just another opinion.

I dont mind, I appreciate the advice. I like when people edit my pictures to get a better and different feel. It shows me where I can adjust to get the most out of my shots.

Nice shots although I think 2 and 5 are slightly underexposed. 3 and 4 are winners for me from your set.

Thank you, now that its been brought to my attention I can really see the underexposure in this set of shots, from these to the car shots I did the same day. I usually dont have a problem with that but I didnt even notice this time. I appreciate the comments.

Thanks again guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom