What's new

Sun, Clouds, and Palm Trees

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Location
San Marcos, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments anyone?
thanks =P

1
sun-clouds-palmtrees.jpg


2 (with the Orton technique)
sun-clouds-palmtreesOrton.jpg


3
Sunset.jpg


4 (Orton)
SunsetOrton-1.jpg
 
I found there was to much sky, and not enough of the ground.

I felt I was looking up to much, may also be in need of a bit of cropping.

The sunset was the best
 
yah i felt that too but there was actually no other ground hahah (both these shots were from some odd angle when me and my friends were hanging out) but i completely agree hahah
thanks =P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom