Sun is Rising on Great Falls

Trblmkr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great Falls Va, Jan 19,2014 - Sunday morning I was blessed with my much sought after sunrise's. Only took me a few month's to finally get them, but I did. Here is one as the sun was still coming up to the South West over my shoulder. The light falling on the water and trees was amazing. I was in such a panic trying to make sure I captured it before it easily disappeared with the rising of the sun. Enjoy!!

Exif Data
ISO 100
F/16
3m30sec

20140119 GreatFalls Va 007-2 by Dan_Girard, on Flickr

I can see why you were excited! This is excellent. A reward for getting up in the dead of winter for A photo!
it almost looks like you were getting wet? What lens?
Nice,
Nancy

I was in such a panic trying to make sure I captured it before it easily disappeared with the rising of the sun. Enjoy!!
r

It's amazing how fast it moves at the horizon huh? I've done the same, saw a particular the sun was coming through the clouds, and almost by hte time you frame, it's changed :(

great shot. wasn't even cold Sunday morning; I guess that's why you decided to go outside ;)

I can see why you were excited! This is excellent. A reward for getting up in the dead of winter for A photo!
it almost looks like you were getting wet? What lens?
Nice,
Nancy

Nancy,
Thank you so much for the comment, I used my Sigma for this at the 19mm focal range. I love this lens, there really is a difference between this lens and my Nikon Kit Lens.

Very beautiful picture. I need to stop being lazy and get out to take some sunset/sunrise pictures.

It looks like a painting...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back