Sun Kissed Mountain and Lake C&C

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is basically my first HDR. I couldn't really get the sky and mountain exposed properly so i decided to go for an HDR. I figured hell i'm doing an HDR lets go a little extreme so here it is. I'm going to mess with the other RAW files i have though because i can probably get a single exposure fine shot. C&C is fine.

Which is better?

944202184_SX6Lt-L.jpg

2. without houses
944125121_hUVEV-L.jpg

Thanks
TJ

Last edited:
Well I scrolled down and my eyes blew up when they saw the sky. Amazing color saturation. I thought the tree line was a little bland but got down to the water and I liked the reflection I would say 7-8 out of ten. Did I say an amazing sky. Did you bracket if so try doing an HDR and play around with it. I do like the shot overall.
Wes

It is an hdr. I just set it on my tripod, put it on manual, and shot at like 10 different shutter speeds and used HDR pro in CS5 and then used a preset and tweaked it a little bit from there. Thanks
TJ

Wow amazing photo! The colors are outstanding! Great Job :)

wish the trees were a little brighter. other than that good job

too much CA on top left above the trees.. you can easily fix that though. I like it.

Awesome! I wish it was a little brighter of an exposure on each side to show the amazing reflection on the water a little better. The sky looks great.

(I'm viewing this from my mobile browser) so I can't tell too much as far as fine details...but I wanted to comment on the colors, and the reflection...WOW! Colorfull, and full of life! Very nice job! I like the way the picture was composed too.

Perhaps post the original also that also helps a lot. But you've done a great job. I do think it's a bit dark some areas but thats not a a big issue on this photo.

Im suprised nobody else sees this. I still like the shot though. The CA can be fixed easily.

CA2.jpg

CA1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back