TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:D

wheelworks-albums-random-photography-picture137-sunbathing-donchaknow.jpg

well i must say i am very upset :grumpy:

I was hoping for a hott chick in a bikini :blushing:

But i must say this is an awesome shot! is it underwater? kinda looks so. was it shot threw a fish tank?

well i must say i am very upset :grumpy:

I was hoping for a hott chick in a bikini :blushing:

But i must say this is an awesome shot! is it underwater? kinda looks so. was it shot threw a fish tank?

Haha! nope. It was outside at work early in the morning. They had just turned the sprinklers on in anticipation of a scorching day (100 degree weather), and the snail decided to come out for a stroll on the grass. I was pretty happy to find it :D

I like this a lot - the water drops complete the shot! Do you have it in colour, or was it a black and white image? Would love to see it in colour...

:thumbup:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Visit my site at www.perspectography.ca, I would love to hear what you think of my work.

That was just cruel. :)

Neat water drops.

I like this a lot - the water drops complete the shot! Do you have it in colour, or was it a black and white image? Would love to see it in colour...

:thumbup:

There you go :D

snailco.jpg

not what i was expecting haha but nevertheless a great shot!

Am loving the colour shot as well...the vibrant green is excellent, although somehow the water drops have less...ooomph...in the colour shot. Or maybe it's just me. Good shooting!

Most reactions

Back