Sunday After Church

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My baby sisters baby was baptized on Sunday and we went to her country home for a family gathering, not many willing to have their photos taken with the heat wrecking their hair, but alas two neices were willing subjects. If you look close in the first one, i did manage to catch the bubble.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

I love #3~~~~nice colour ~~:)

what awesome shots Canoncan! wow, it's so hard to tell they are related!! hehehe, so cute, and really wonderfun captures.. all 3! they look great in bw, but I bet they are awecome in colour too>??

Awww how cute and sweet. The bubble photo is gorgeous.

I really should've gotten a tripod and better camera - I've been and seen so many awesome stained glass church windows this year and all I've got to show for it are blurry bright dots on a black background. You however, have done an awesome job!!

Really good stuff! The first one really captures one of those moments for the album. The ones where you'll be looking back and going "this is what you were like at this age".
And in the second... hmmm... Am I the only one who thinks they're up to someonething and as you've turned around they've put on the sweet and innocent faces? :mrgreen:
Cool window to.

Good stuff, did a good job capturing them and converting. Like the angle and action on the first. The expressions on the second , it looks like they are having so much fun with their uncle paying all that attention to them.

Great series Canoncan. The first one is awesome. Excellent shots.

Most reactions

Back