What's new

Sunday in the park with ducks.

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D90 | 17-55mm f/2.8 @ 52mm | CS5

081920122573-X2.jpg


Something a little different. Comments welcome.
 
And a more traditional version:

0819201225732-X2.jpg
 
The first one looks like some crazy fantasy land. It would be really amazing if you get get the people in focus and everything else fantasyfied.
 
I thought my eyes were bad. Actually they are but I thought my glasses were bad too. The first one is very cool. Like a painting.
 
Very impressed. That's a piece of art. I like it a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom