What's new

Sunday Mornin! HDR. . .And Stuff

ANDS!

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
2,178
Reaction score
3
Location
Downtown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couple morning HDR attempts. Not so keen on how cyan the sky came out. Too lazy to fix.



 
I love the way the HDR really brings out the gritty detail in the metal textures and boosts the colors.
 
I think the sky color is fine in the first shot: good contrast / compliment to the yellowish bridge.

What is that in the second shot?? I'm clueless... A barge with leading ramp?
 
I think the sky color is fine in the first shot: good contrast / compliment to the yellowish bridge.

Good point. I just really dig blue and wish it had came out better. Oh well, practice makes perfect and all that. Still trying to get a proper handle on the hdr program I use (ha - I don't even know its name).

What is that in the second shot?? I'm clueless... A barge with leading ramp?

Thats actually just a pier. The stuff to the right is the moveable portion of the bridge in the first shot. I was going to go down to the pier, but got distracted. There are a lot more shots from today that I haven't had a chance to hit up - when you go to sleep at 11PM and wake up at 6AM to go chasing morning colors, body tends to win out in the end.

Thanks all for the kudos.
 
I like both shots and the low view point in no 1 works well

Cathal
 
very nice work on the first, great colors
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom