E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2008 #1 Sundogs showing after today's snow flurries. They weren't very pronounced, but enough to see on a photo with the right exposure...
Sundogs showing after today's snow flurries. They weren't very pronounced, but enough to see on a photo with the right exposure...
ccssk8ter11 TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 339 Reaction score 0 Location Clinton, Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2008 #2 that looks really good, i especially like the way the little shadows
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 #3 Cool! I've never seen sundogs 'in real life'. I like how you lit the foreground in no.1. Nice work
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 #4 Awesome, I had never heard of sundogs before. I think you did a great job of capturing them although I think the first would look better cropped like this
Awesome, I had never heard of sundogs before. I think you did a great job of capturing them although I think the first would look better cropped like this
Overread20 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #5 I must say this is the first I have both seen and heard of them! Great shooting - though I will admit the first thing that attracted me to the first shot was not the sun, but the brillaint foreground! Love that blue sparkling snow!
I must say this is the first I have both seen and heard of them! Great shooting - though I will admit the first thing that attracted me to the first shot was not the sun, but the brillaint foreground! Love that blue sparkling snow!
E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks, coldow, good job on the cropping.