Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this the other night, c+c welcome

Took a few angles and tried a few things but this was my favourite shot. Adjusted curves in Photoshop and cloned out a few distractions.

sunshed.jpg

Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/320) Aperture: f/22 Focal Length: 20 mm ISO Speed: 800

And here's a Candid shot of me being watched suspiciously

3150400304_e1db5ace63.jpg

I think the light on the face of the shed might be a little harsh. But other than that, the colors are beautiful and the depth you've achieved is perfect. Great composition!

You know what? I quite like the one of the silent watch-er or watch-ess (I guess the latter). Actually, I like that one a lot better than the first. I don't know why and what it is, but the shed doesn't have the sharpness I would expect from 1/320 sec and f 22, but then the ISO 800 may contribute to the photo not being so sharp. Why the high ISO in that bright light? Now the front is almost blown...

awesome pic love it

Why are you so good? :D Love the colours of the grass in the first shot + the detail of the fur in the second.

I don't think the shed is blown out, it's just the clean NZ air letting the sunlight through :) Nice.

Thanks for the comments all. Yeah the light really was harsh when I was shooting, my monitor isn't quite as blown out as on another monitor I looked at it on so my settings may be off.

The harshness does spoil it a little for me though, further down the road there was another spot that was in the shade but should be lit up perfectly early in the morning that I really want to get a shot of. I think the light might be better for this shot in the morning too so will plan a reshoot. Any suggestions will be appreciated and will try and take on board advice.

Overall I am pretty pleased with the composition, tryed a number of angles but like this the best and will see what the light is like in the morning if I can drag myself up that early. ;)

Maybe even try and get up before work one day.... maybe

Oh yes. Compositionally, I find this quite quite pleasing!
And hey, nothing is ever wrong with "very clear New Zealand air" ;) ;) ;) !!!
But maybe a re-shoot in morning light might do this some good.

Most reactions

Back