What's new

Sunflower

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1365681520-4.jpg



EDIT: Crop suggested by ceeboy14 (the lame cloning job was not his suggestion though):

p1394161438-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the concept. Most of those sunflower photos look all bright, happy, and well...stupid! lol

To me the background looks like it has some noise and there is a lot of "grey". If that is what you are going for, then you pulled it off. Personally I would have went with some more contrast to get some more shades of black and white in there.
 
I like it except for the dead space on the left...maybe a square crop?
 
To me the background looks like it has some noise and there is a lot of "grey". If that is what you are going for, then you pulled it off. Personally I would have went with some more contrast to get some more shades of black and white in there.
If by "noise" you're referring to the grain, that was added :) But you might actually be referring to the OOF stuff in the background, and I have to say that it bothers me too. The B&W processing with a soft feel (i.e., low in contrast for the most part) was a conscious decision but I'm not sure whether I'm happy with the results or not.

I like it except for the dead space on the left...maybe a square crop?
Good suggestion. I've added the crop to the original post above.

Thank you guys for the constructive criticism.
 
This was a nice surprise to the title. Thought it was going to be a bright cheery photo, but really like the black & white. The noise adds interest too. Did you clone before or after adding the noise in the second photo?
 
Did you clone before or after adding the noise in the second photo?
The second photo is actually a direct crop from the first one. The noise was already there, so the cloning job happened after.

Thanks much Cheryl, glad you like it :thumbup:
 
This is something never expected from you.... not of your usual style; but i liked this very much :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom