tekzero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2004 Messages 705 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #1
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #2 Cool photo ... I like this a lot.
nitefly TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 988 Reaction score 4 Location Birmingham, UK Feb 26, 2006 #3 Really nice photo! Great exposure
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #4 this is really good! capturing rays of light is challanging!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #5 Excellent exposure!
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Feb 26, 2006 #6 Whoa that's cool. I think that pic would look great in BW.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #7 niiiiiice capture; beautiful old house. like the POV :thumbsup:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 26, 2006 #8 wow, this is an amazing shot! I love the way you caught the rays! Mind sharing how you captured it so well?
wow, this is an amazing shot! I love the way you caught the rays! Mind sharing how you captured it so well?
tekzero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2004 Messages 705 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 well from one angle i could see the rays, if u stand on the opposite u couldnt see em, but i saw em and just took the pic with no flash, came out great
well from one angle i could see the rays, if u stand on the opposite u couldnt see em, but i saw em and just took the pic with no flash, came out great
Islair TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location Peoria, IL USA Feb 27, 2006 #10 I dig this.....great shot
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #11 Very nice shot, the POV is great and the rays look awesome
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #12 excellent job capturing those rays of light coming through the window... awesome! :thumbup:
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #13 I always have trouble capturing sun rays, well done here.
kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #14 Nice shot. Not sure why but it makes me think of any historic place I visited as a kid. Right away I thought of Ben Franklin.
Nice shot. Not sure why but it makes me think of any historic place I visited as a kid. Right away I thought of Ben Franklin.
mad_malteaser TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,081 Reaction score 8 Location Rayleigh, Essex Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #15 Wow, that's beautiful! I love rooms like this, with the sun pouring in like that. Great capture.