Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2008 #1
A ACaptain7 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2008 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2008 #2 It looks like the water is turning into the flower. Sharp, crisp, love the red, awesome shot
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Neat. I like you shots in general. Saw the glass/quarter one earlier... what is with the DA watermark though?
Neat. I like you shots in general. Saw the glass/quarter one earlier... what is with the DA watermark though?
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. =) I'm paranoid about my photos. =\
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Twig said: Thanks. =) I'm paranoid about my photos. =\ Click to expand... Sure, that's fine... but why not put your OWN watermark vs one for deviant art? Dunno. Seems weird.
Twig said: Thanks. =) I'm paranoid about my photos. =\ Click to expand... Sure, that's fine... but why not put your OWN watermark vs one for deviant art? Dunno. Seems weird.