Sunny winter vineyards

enzodm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to detoxify from Beginners Forum ;) - so my new year's resolution is to start to post in the appropriate gallery forums. 50mm f/8 ISO100 1/200s, with Zeiss Pancolar 50/2 (1962).

Last edited:
Welcome. It's a good shot which has potential. If you were to crop it, it might improve the composition. Just a thought.

To me it seems very bright. But I'm a fan of fairly heavy saturation, so it's probably just a preference thing for me. I love the composition. Where/what is that? Looks like there will be something grown there?

EDIT: Ohhhhh... duh. Read the caption. It's a vineyard. Nice! Maybe you could go back when there are grapes!

Thank you all. BadPictures: In fact, I took this picture there in the first week of my first dSLR, but unfortunately was not so good in detail. I went back more or less in the same time of the year every year since then, but I never found the same situation :( .

Love that one, Enzodm! You're right it would be even better with greater detail, but it looks like a nice, impressionist painting. Excellent composition!

Love that one, Enzodm! You're right it would be even better with greater detail, but it looks like a nice, impressionist painting. Excellent composition!

Thank you Bad, I like it too but technically is a failure. I really want to take it again, sooner or later I will do. I'm not in a hurry, and I'm sure every fall there is some occasion :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back