Sunpak PZ40X II Flash. Opinions?

carlostau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,
I got this i-TTL flash for my Nikon D40. The main reason I did is because it was on sale at Circuit City for $ 26.96 and everywhere else it is around $150. Has anybody worked with this flash before? I had little time to test it yet but so far it does its job.. Recycling time is around 8 secs with NiMh, I think it is ok since it only takes 2 AA batteries.

Hi there,
I got this i-TTL flash for my Nikon D40. The main reason I did is because it was on sale at Circuit City for $ 26.96 and everywhere else it is around $150. Has anybody worked with this flash before? I had little time to test it yet but so far it does its job.. Recycling time is around 8 secs with NiMh, I think it is ok since it only takes 2 AA batteries.

Wow, that's a great price. I bought on3 used on ebay for $100 and used it just a little while and resold on ebay for $100. It's not a bad flash...perfect starter flash at that price, but at $100+ I would save up for a better flash. Only big issue I had with it was that it only swivels up for bounce in landscape, in portrait you are stuck with head-on direct flash.

-Roy

Yup, that is the only drawback I saw too. Appart from that the price was a steal so I can't complain

Most reactions

New Topics

Back