Thilli0207 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2011 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Munich, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2011 #1 Took this one during a business trip last week (Usually, I am sleeping during these moments...) ...click to enlarge I'm not sure: Should it be lighter / darker - any other suggestions for postprocessing?
Took this one during a business trip last week (Usually, I am sleeping during these moments...) ...click to enlarge I'm not sure: Should it be lighter / darker - any other suggestions for postprocessing?
Ken Rockwell Fan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2010 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2011 #2 Outstanding. Pics like this one keep me interested in photography....
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2011 #3 Excellent shot Kindly post the large version here Regards