Sunrise at Beach...C&C Please

RawHope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like this pic my husband took at the Jersey shore. Just wanted to see what you think.

4187370943_305cb1e72e_o.jpg

Last edited:
omg

Great shot

Awesome colors, and tones and the composition IMO is just remarkable, the clouds and the shadows really bring the photo to life

very nice colours and composition.

No doubt, THat is a great shot! Coming from me that means absolutely nothing.

Wow! As someone who grew up on the beach, I'm a sucker for beach + sunrise/set shots. I love this!

The exposure is perfect IMO, because the sky isn't washed out at all like the sun loves to do.

If you don't mind sharing, what did you do to the picture PP? Was it a multiple-exposure shot combine in PS? What camera/lens/etc? The EXIF data isn't there :\

Thats awesome where in the jersey shore was that taken if you dont mind me asking?

Amazing picture...makes me Nostalgic of summer mornings at the Jersey shore

excellent capture, especially into the sun, great job! :)

WOW! Thanks for all the awesome comments! My husband and I are beginners...he's been surfing this forum for over a month without posting and started to feel intimidated by some great shots posted here. All of your comments is giving him a good boost. I KNEW this was an awesome shot. The composition and awesome colors just spoke to me.

To answer your questions... it was shot in Beach Haven on LBI, my favorite place on Earth! :mrgreen:

As far as post-production, he slightly straightened the horizon and removed a small lens flare. THAT'S IT!!! NO boost to color at all...can you believe that?? He shot it with his Nikon D90, 20mm f2.8 Nikon lens. His shutter was 1/400 and aperture f10. Shot in JPEG with custom settings on d90: picture control set to vivid and -.3 EV.

Wow! This is a stunningly beautiful shot, especially considering little or no PP.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back