What's new

Sunrise, Camp Pendleton

Did a lot of surfing at the Trestles years ago...between dodging Reagan's SS guys and the Marines, a day of surfing could become a real adventure.
 
Did a lot of surfing at the Trestles years ago...between dodging Reagan's SS guys and the Marines, a day of surfing could become a real adventure.

I love to watch people surf down there. I used to try and take pictures but I don't have a good enough telephoto for that :)
 
Just drove through there in early July. First time I've been back there in a long-long time...even went by Ft. Ord where I spent a day or two, or three also a long time ago.

If you set your black point but leave the white point alone (cause its really a yellow point) the sky goes way more purple.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom