What's new

Sunrise on Rock Cold Creek

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
I took this at 6:45 am this morning on the way to D.C. (work) I was a bit upset with myself. I had used my D200 the night before to do some quick point and shoot shots at a family dinner and shifted my camera to auto and out of RAW. Well after I got home today with a load of shots, I realized all I had was a pile of JPG's on my 4Gb memory card. I was very upset. Anyways, I decided this shot needed no editing so I could post it tonight.
20060210232715_sunrise_rock_cold_creek.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom