What's new

Sunrise over Bolton

Rob_W

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
291
Reaction score
4
Location
Bolton, Uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd best get this bit over with

Took this about mid December last year, this was how it looked as i was driving over the moors above where i live.
Kind of reminds me of those dark satanic mills thing, i'm afraid there are no skyscrapers here though...


DSC_0039e.jpg
 
Cool shot. Reminds me that I have to go down toward L.A. in a couple hours (meh).

Welcome to TPF Rob!
 
Thanks for the comments.

I'm afraid that isnt smog though, just morning mist, twenty minutes after that it was clear as a bell..
 
Very nice, great shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom