What's new

Sunrise surprise

Quickmagic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorkshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all and a merry Christmas,

I woke up a couple of weeks ago to the most amazing view on 2 consecutive days, please take a look the photographs were taken with my LG Viewty (KU990) camera phone,I have not touched them apart from resize to 800x600, please give feedback.

1.
Sunrise2800x600.jpg


2.
Sunrise3800x600.jpg


3.
Sunrise4800x600.jpg


4.
Sunrise5800x600.jpg


5.
Sunrise6800x600.jpg


6.
Sunrise7800x600.jpg


7.
Sunrise800x600.jpg
 
Camera phone???

Oh! :shock:

And you still had to REsize them DOWN to 800 px wide???
Boy - these things seem to get better and better...

That sky was pretty.
That's the view out of your window?
No chance for you to leave and go to some more open spaces for such sunset photos? Or is it too cold where you are?
 
Camera phone???

Oh! :shock:

And you still had to REsize them DOWN to 800 px wide???
Boy - these things seem to get better and better...

That sky was pretty.
That's the view out of your window?
No chance for you to leave and go to some more open spaces for such sunset photos? Or is it too cold where you are?

Yes that is the view from my bedroom window, I could possible venture out, but these were taken as soon as I woke up, I live in the UK so it is always cold HAHAHA, the sky was so colourful, breathtaking.

Thanks for the comment.
 
man thats a sweet phone.
 
Yeah it claims to have a Carl Zeiss lense, but I am not sure, although it must have if they say it does.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom