Sunrise

JMLPictures

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jmlpictures.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these on my way to Walla Walla Washington this weekend. This barn I have driven past about 15 times and have always wanted to get a picture of it but never had the time so I decided to leave early so I could. I think it turned out pretty good!

barn-1.jpg

And here is a picture overlooking a bunch fields and hills.

sunrise-1.jpg

Josh

Agreed, I love 2. Waking up to shoot early is worth it. :thumbup:

1 is a good idea. Can you go back on a day where there is some crazy color in the sky.
2 is very nice, might look better if you bring the exposure down a notch and add some pop to the sky.

these are beautiful, good job

Sweet! I love the first one. I feel like I'm standing right in front of it.

Wow thanks guys for the comments!

Here is another re-worked version of the first picture:

barn1.jpg

As for what i used for the picture... first one was a Nikon D80 with a Tamron 10-24mm lens. If you want exif data i can post that as well.

Josh

i love the 2nd one. where's the location?

perfect shoot.. im gonna take it for my computer's wallpaper..lolz

Love the barn, I'm glad you got a pic of it before it falls down!

i love the 2nd one. where's the location?

perfect shoot.. im gonna take it for my computer's wallpaper..lolz

The second picture is taken between Colfax Washington and Walla Walla Washington.

And the barn I have driven past about 20 times and finally decided to get up really early and get a picture of it as the sun was coming up... catch is that it's 1 1/2 away from my house!

Josh

Sorry to say, but you need to get up earlier. Plan on arriving before the sun has risen and is throwing colors in the sky to bounce off the clouds. The blown out parts hurts my eyes. The barn certainly has potential.

Most reactions

Back