Sunrise

k5MOW

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good morning everyone

Here is one I took this morning during the golden hour of the morning. This photo was taken in manual mode. What do you all think of this shot.

Shutter speed 1/320
F Stop F8
ISO 100
Focal length 18

8C30B1C5-CB6F-4323-8CDE-66A02C685A55.jpg

Very pretty scene. I like the fog on the water, reflections... looks so serene.

I'd say dial back the saturation a tad? What program do you use to process your photos? I wonder if you could try to edit out some of the chromatic aberration (see the trees to the left of the photo)?

I'd say dial back the saturation a tad? What program do you use to process your photos? I wonder if you could try to edit out some of the chromatic aberration (see the trees to the left of the photo)?

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I am using Photoshop but I am extremely uneducated with the program. I am working with it and trying to learn. I am also reading and watching a video class on Photoshop. I am not sure how to do your suggestion but I will do some research and try to figure it out. If you can suggest some hints on Photoshop would be great.

Again thank you

Roger

wow.. very nice. I love the color tone that the picture has. It's nice for me, kind of like unreality world. :)

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I am using Photoshop but I am extremely uneducated with the program. I am working with it and trying to learn. I am also reading and watching a video class on Photoshop. I am not sure how to do your suggestion but I will do some research and try to figure it out. If you can suggest some hints on Photoshop would be great.

Again thank you

Roger

If you had access to Lightroom, you can remove chromatic aberration with the check of a box :) Lovely shot though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back