Sunrise

zioneffect564

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i took this picture the other day its actually my first picture post i just wanted to get some feedback on it. i was trying to get everything else lit up in the picture and still get the sunrise instead of having silouettes or however you spell it.

428598418_b374e78664_o.jpg

I like silhouettes :). I like the picture, the color is great but heres what I think. The focus of the picture is on the sunset, after all that is what you titled the thread. I would imagine the light from the gas station there took away from the sunrise, or atleast made the sunrise stand out less. Also, when I look at the picture, the first two things my eyes go to are the Zales and Staples signs. To me those take away from the sunrise a lot. Its a good picture, but I would try to keep the man made objects particularly bright and obvious ones out of the picture and keep the focus more on what you set out to take a picture of in the first place.

yeah i see what you mean. the place was lit pretty dark and i have a couple of pictures where the area in front is completely dark but it was throwing off the light of the sunrise and over exposing it a litttle i couldnt figure it out but it was freezing outside and i was in shorts so i didnt stay long. I thought about cloning the sign and the zales out in photoshop but then you start taking away from the actual picture and it becomes an edited photo. thanks for the advice though it was really helpful

I have to agree that the colors are wonderful! Other then that....not really sure of the idea of your photo. Keep up the good work though!

i absolutely agree, the color of the light coming over that hill is just absurdly (if thats how you spell it) beautiful and soft

this is VERY rough...but i find matching patterns and colors of skies extremely difficult. either way, its the composition i was more focused on.

tree.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back