Sunrises & Sunsets in Hawaii

andrewleephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These pictures were taken on my trip to Hawaii earlier this summer. Of all the places I've been to, Hawaii is one of the best places for sunset photography.
Too bad summer is ending... school tomorrow :( anyways, thanks for looking!

Road out of Hana, Hawaii by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

Sunrise at Mt. Haleakala by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

Sunrise at Mt. Haleakala by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

Mt. Haleakala Sunrise by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

Sunset in Maui by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

Sunset at Waikiki by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

Those are beautiful photographs. Hawaii has a such a big potential for landscape photography
I personally like black and white, some people say since I live in Hawaii , colorfull place why would I use just black and white.Your sunsets are nice but I think black and white is the way to go. Hawaii is very diverse place, you would be surprised , in a mater of 30 milse you can find totally different climate, and different topic for photographing. This is valid not just for the landscape photography if you like underwater photos, or portraits , or wedding photography , everything is here . A lot of very good photographers live here and do great job.

Fine art black and white landscape photography by Rafal Maleszyk

Photo #3 is something I would love to hang on my wall. The rest are great but #3 is something special.

Did you stop at the Garden of Eden on the way to Hana?

I like the last pic, the composition and the colour is really good. The 1st pic is a little under-exposure and also need to watch out the horizon for 2nd pic.

Love the shots! My favorite are definitely the last two. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to visit Hawaii for the first time/

The sunrise atop Haleakala is easily the most awesome thing I've ever witnessed. I have some very similar photos and would've probably had some fantastic shots had my wife not decided to nearly pass out. Lucky for us the ranger brought her some water and revived her. Great Shots!

Most reactions

Back