What's new

Sun's Love

Very nice. I would like to see it raised just a hair. The orange is just brushing the edge of the frame
 
Very warm and cheerful!
 
This one I like! But I'm WITH Rick on this one - orange a smidge too close to the frame.
 
To me, there is too much green in the petals. Perhaps you have a different variety, but the ones I have seen all have solid yellow in the petals by the time they are open this far. Looking a little longer, it does bring the petals and green background together on the left side, but it still throws me a little.
 
I like your sunflower, worm and really eyes soothing.
 
To me, there is too much green in the petals. Perhaps you have a different variety, but the ones I have seen all have solid yellow in the petals by the time they are open this far. Looking a little longer, it does bring the petals and green background together on the left side, but it still throws me a little.
I fully agree with this. In fact, I think that the overall saturation is a bit too high.

Very nice image otherwise. The shape and position of the petals on the left is what makes this one succeed in my opinion. The orange being too close to the border doesn't bother me at all.
 
"Overall-saturation-a-bit-too-high" is very much "a-Frequency-thing" - isn't it? Don't you like your saturation to be really, really high?
 
...and I will add that it is a warm image, adjust saturation it so the orange speaks a bit more.
 
"Overall-saturation-a-bit-too-high" is very much "a-Frequency-thing" - isn't it? Don't you like your saturation to be really, really high?
I think the saturation is what makes this photo. If those colors didn't reach out and "wow you", it would just be another sunflower photo and would lose a lot of punch.
Frequency has stated in one of my threads that he does, in fact, like a lot of saturation so I guess it's a matter of taste. I personally like it.
 
It's pretty and I like it very much. Very much.

I might have gone a little less on the saturation, but I think that's a personal choice and I don't really disagree with what you've done here.

Very nice shot.
 
Very nice. I would like to see it raised just a hair. The orange is just brushing the edge of the frame
Actually i missed that; thank you very much :D
Very warm and cheerful!
Thank you so much FB :D
This one I like! But I'm WITH Rick on this one - orange a smidge too close to the frame.

Thank you very much Ma'am ; point noticed :D

To me, there is too much green in the petals. Perhaps you have a different variety, but the ones I have seen all have solid yellow in the petals by the time they are open this far. Looking a little longer, it does bring the petals and green background together on the left side, but it still throws me a little.
i too see than green; i am not sure how it happened; it is from my stock; thank you very much :D
I like your sunflower, worm and really eyes soothing.

Thank you very much Timor :D
To me, there is too much green in the petals. Perhaps you have a different variety, but the ones I have seen all have solid yellow in the petals by the time they are open this far. Looking a little longer, it does bring the petals and green background together on the left side, but it still throws me a little.
I fully agree with this. In fact, I think that the overall saturation is a bit too high.


Very nice image otherwise. The shape and position of the petals on the left is what makes this one succeed in my opinion. The orange being too close to the border doesn't bother me at all.
Thank you Invis very much...and you know i am a fan of sat. ;)
"Overall-saturation-a-bit-too-high" is very much "a-Frequency-thing" - isn't it? Don't you like your saturation to be really, really high?
Hahaha,,, ma'am you know that very well :D
...and I will add that it is a warm image, adjust saturation it so the orange speaks a bit more.
Thank you very much 333 :D

"Overall-saturation-a-bit-too-high" is very much "a-Frequency-thing" - isn't it? Don't you like your saturation to be really, really high?
I think the saturation is what makes this photo. If those colors didn't reach out and "wow you", it would just be another sunflower photo and would lose a lot of punch.
Frequency has stated in one of my threads that he does, in fact, like a lot of saturation so I guess it's a matter of taste. I personally like it.
Yes, sir; thank you once again :D
It's pretty and I like it very much. Very much.

I might have gone a little less on the saturation, but I think that's a personal choice and I don't really disagree with what you've done here.

Very nice shot.

Oh, i am happy this time, because this is for the first time i get some unrestrained appreciation from you . Thank you Manni, very much :D :D :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom