Sunset #2

It Looks very tranquil there. Where is this lake?

The exposure looks a little dark in #1.

I like #2 much better than #1, the colors are better and the reflection from the water is nice.

The second one i like most of the two of them, what i would change IMO is to crop a bit of the sky so the horizon would not look in the middle, but of all i like it.

This is Ford Lake, in southeast Michigan.

If I upped the exposure, the sun would have been really bright. Any solution to this without using a graduated ND filter?

I like #2 much better than #1, the colors are better and the reflection from the water is nice.

:thumbup:

The second one i like most of the two of them, what i would change IMO is to crop a bit of the sky so the horizon would not look in the middle, but of all i like it.

This is Ford Lake, in southeast Michigan.

If I upped the exposure, the sun would have been really bright. Any solution to this without using a graduated ND filter?

IMO the exposure is ok, what i would do brighten the house on the right with a brush and brighten the pier as well with a brush as well and saturate a bit the horizon, so there will be contrast in the photo. This is the photo i edited. $forum.jpg

Sorry misunderstood, thought the exposure of the 2nd photo

What software do u use for editing?

I like your edited version, especially what you did with the dock.

I'm using Photoshop, but I'm a complete noob at it.

Very peaceful, wonderful photos :) So pretty :)

I like your edited version, especially what you did with the dock.

I'm using Photoshop, but I'm a complete noob at it.

on youtube u will find alot of free tutorials on photoshop, i learned alot from it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back