What's new

Sunset at Sea

Michael.McBee

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Ocean Springs, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I started to take alot of pictures during my current deployment. This is just one that I happened to catch with my Nikon Coolpix L18 that I always keep with me. All I did was resize the photo. I recently purchased a Nikon D40, and I plan on getting involved alot more in photography. I find it to be a great stress reliever.

1367789.JPG
 
this is AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Think I found My new desktop wallpaper :)
 
that is a great shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom