Sunset at the lake...

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, I know... I'm missing the sun setting. I was looking the other way, and admiring the way the sky and surroundings changed colour and hue with every few minutes of the passage of time.

Click on the image to get the larger size...
$Sunset_0645.JPG

Canada Steamship Line laker on Lake St-Louis (part of the Saint-Lawrence Seaway).

Technical Details: Canon T1i, EF 70-200mm f/4 IS lens at 190mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/60 sec., tripod. DPP: Sharpening, resizing.

$Sunset_0646.JPG

Sailboats trying to come back to harbour with the wind dying down. The motorboat's bringing them back, one by one.

Technical Details: Canon T1i, EF 70-200mm f/4 IS lens at 110mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/60 sec., tripod. DPP: Cropping, Sharpening, resizing.

$Dusk_Anchorage_0955.JPG

Dusk in the harbour. It was getting quite dark, so a longish exposure was necessary. During the time a little wavelet disturbed one boat so it blurred. Ah, happens.

Technical Details: Canon T1i, EF 24-105mm f/4 IS lens at 82mm, ISO 100, f/16, 13 sec., tripod. DPP: Sharpening, resizing.

Comments welcome as always.

I like how different the light and colors are in each shot. I like the third one best. As for motion blur - that's one of my favorite things about a long exposure :)

Hmmm..... a sunset without a sunset. Worth a chuckle, anyway. Agree with Leonore, the third is my favorite.

yeah, the light is the most interesting here

#1, it's too far away
#2 is a bit better
#3 is the best, but should it be straightened a bit? I'm not sure, my eyes are tired

Most reactions

New Topics

Back