What's new

Sunset at the Merced NWR

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't been out to our local NWR since June, so I took a drive Wednesday afternoon to see if the pools were being filled. Looks like most of them were full. The Snow Geese and Ross' Geese were here for the winter now too. Since I got a late start, I decided to try and get some landscape shots.

Here's two of my favorites as the sun set.

merced-nwr-120110-08.jpg

5D, 70-200 f/4L, ISO 100, 1/5, f/11

merced-nwr-120110-12.jpg

5D, 70-200 f/4L, ISO 100, 1/5, f/11
 
i really like the second one.
super colors!
 
Both have great colours and reflections; is there a mild tilt of horizon in the first?

In the second you could have lowered the horizon a bit

Regards :)
 
The first one may have a slight tilt. :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom