pierrottweiler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2008 #1 Hello, here are 2 new photos coming after a first post on this sunset
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2008 #2 The horizon seems tilted in the seond one, and i would crop the first one differently, there is too much black at the bottom. Having said that, both of them are beautiful. I love the dreamlike aspect!
The horizon seems tilted in the seond one, and i would crop the first one differently, there is too much black at the bottom. Having said that, both of them are beautiful. I love the dreamlike aspect!
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2008 #3 The horizon is tilted in the first one, too, I think. If it were me, I'd also saturate the yellows a bit more.
The horizon is tilted in the first one, too, I think. If it were me, I'd also saturate the yellows a bit more.