What's new

..:: Sunset Boulevard ::..

Can't take criticism ?? ......but you sure dish it out to everyone.....maybe it's you that needs a chill pill..LOL.Mr. Expert..make me Laugh
 
Nice shot. Almost looks a bit like St. George, Utah.
 
Can't take criticism ?? ......but you sure dish it out to everyone.....maybe it's you that needs a chill pill..LOL.Mr. Expert..make me Laugh
Of course I can take criticism (And i have in these forums), but i know what your comment meant. It wasn't constructive but rather mean spirited. I also know why you did it. (A look at one of your creations shows that) I don't want to talk about it here and in this way because it's unnecessary. So please keep your childish ways away from me. Thank you.

An @ SympL, keybq, abraxas and NJMAN, Thanks for your comments. I appreciate them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom