What's new

Sunset (C&C Welcome)

Samriel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Fukuoka, Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Father and daughter watch the sunset from the island of Shikanoshima in Fukuoka City, Japan. Suggestions concerning processing are highly welcome. :D

DSC_0863.jpg
 
Very nice image, I like the peace and quiet that it conveys. I would suggest cropping it slightly such that the horizon is more above the middle, and the subjects aren't quite so centred.
 
Thanks for the comment. I'll try to crop it a bit so that the horizon goes a bit more up. When you said that the subjects should be less centered, you meant horizontally, right?
Also, I feel that I've saturated the blue on the top (above the clouds) a bit too much. If I saturate it less though it goes back to a quite unattractive gray...
 
No problem, had it googled already. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom