What's new

Sunset canoeing

FaF-Andy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Helsinki, Finland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P1050335.jpg



P1050252.jpg


Here are my pics of a group canoeing in Helsinki late in the evening and
earlier that day. Which one is better (is either any good?)

Any comments welcome!

http://www.farandfurther.com/submitattuja-kuvia/P1050335.jpg
 
Shooting towards a bright sky really darkens the foreground. The solution is using a graduated neutral density filter, a polarizing filter or bringing out the detail in the foreground in postprocessing.

skieur
 
Shooting towards a bright sky really darkens the foreground. The solution is using a graduated neutral density filter, a polarizing filter or bringing out the detail in the foreground in postprocessing.

I used a polarizing filter for these shots. I didn't want to correct the picture
too much in post-processing, as I quite like the effect (dramatic).

The bird is a large sea gull.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom