What's new

Sunset flower

Chinups

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys took this a few weeks ago and thought i would share, let me know what you think.
sun_set_flower_.jpg


Thanks!
-Chinups-
 
I love it. The flower seems to be a bit out of focus though.
 
I hate flower and bug photos. Not sure about peoples love of it.
 
I hate flower and bug photos. Not sure about peoples love of it.

OH THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing photography knowledge with fellow peers on the board.


Douche bag
 
I hate flower and bug photos. Not sure about peoples love of it.

OH THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing photography knowledge with fellow peers on the board.


Douche bag

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Chinups, I like the shoot and the back lighting as well. Good shot.
 
best thread in forever. hilarious. thumbs up to all parties for making me laugh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom