zandman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 688 Reaction score 0 Location south chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Interesting more of an abstract to my mind. I'm not sure that it is to my taste, however it does have nice colours, albeit a bit on the dark side. I think I'd clone out the orange spot on the far shore, image centre.
Interesting more of an abstract to my mind. I'm not sure that it is to my taste, however it does have nice colours, albeit a bit on the dark side. I think I'd clone out the orange spot on the far shore, image centre.
Tolyk TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 531 Reaction score 7 Location Calgary, Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2008 #3 I think I would've tried for a tighter framing through the trees vs the full-out silhoutte
zandman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 688 Reaction score 0 Location south chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 didn't noticed that orange dot, i'll edit it. thanks.