Sunset on a stone wall

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was visiting relatives in Perth, Ontario and took a walk around the town. The place was settled by Scottish stonemasons, and it showed in the heritage buildings and in many other structures. The Tay River and the Tay Canal run through the center of town, and it makes for a very attractive place. My relatives have green thumbs, as benefits people in the horicultural society, and I've many shots of their flowers and greenery. But I am attracted to light and texture, and this image was one of the ones I took while walking through the town.

$_MG_7969_v1_8bit.jpg

Comments and critiques always welcome.

Nice shot. I kept looking at it and thinking I would change this or that, but finally concluded that it was good the way it is.

Thanks, Ken for the comments. I know what you mean. I have several of that particular corner, and part of the attraction to me was the way the light played on the stone wall. I would have liked to have less modern roof, but changing levels gave a different (and to my mind, less attractive) framing. So... the positives outweight the negatives for me on this shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back