M mcouch TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Bridgeton,nj Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2009 #1 2 different camera settings and sharpening done in photoshop.
Figment TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2009 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2009 #2 Both VERY nice. Maybe too much red in the top photo, but that's just my personal feeling, I'm sure most would love it the way it is.
Both VERY nice. Maybe too much red in the top photo, but that's just my personal feeling, I'm sure most would love it the way it is.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2009 #3 I like them both. The horizon is tilted in the first though.