Sunset on the River - C&C

robb01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fHSvj.jpg

I like it overall
My eyes are drawn to river, and im assuming you left your shutter open a little correct? Considering the blur of the water
I like it alot :D
Nice job

I like it overall
My eyes are drawn to river, and im assuming you left your shutter open a little correct? Considering the blur of the water
I like it alot :D
Nice job

That was my intended effect, but alas the water blur is from photoshop. I was having issues w/ the long exposures letting in too much light. Think I need to get some filters

I'm sorry dude but I do not like it at all. It's over processed. Tone mapped turned b&w, I just don't like the soft look that doing that does. There is also a halos above the trees and it is under exposed. Why the title anyway? I do not see a sunset. I would like to see the original :)

I like it overall, but my one gripe would be that I would have rather seen a different focal length used ( or change of positioning ) so that there wasn't as much of the riverbank ( if any ) included.

I'm sorry dude but I do not like it at all. It's over processed. Tone mapped turned b&w, I just don't like the soft look that doing that does. There is also a halos above the trees and it is under exposed. Why the title anyway? I do not see a sunset. I would like to see the original :)

Agreed. When I think of sunset shots, I think of vibrant orange and reds. Looking at this shot, it could have been at any time of the day b/c of the BW conversion.

I like it too. I don't like the name of it! ;) As said above, I expected vibrant colors, but it's very nice...maybe a little dark and i would like more contrast. I also agree about there being less of the riverbank, or maybe the triangle shape of the riverbank (possibly making it more of a strip than a triangle,) but overall I think it's a nice picture!

Most reactions

Back