What's new

Sunset on the Sea

DanielCampbell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Climbed up a hill - Craig Mor to take this snap among others from the sun setting.
Canon 7D with a 28-90 wide angle lens.
Probably my favorite shot from the night due to the hazy orange and the way the sun beams down the sea and then is broken up due to the rocks and land. Comments Welcomed :)

xG8r7.jpg
 
I find sunset usually to be a bit cliche and overdone, but I really like this one. Great perspective, and a really pretty shot. Nice work.
 
I find sunset usually to be a bit cliche and overdone, but I really like this one. Great perspective, and a really pretty shot. Nice work.

Thanks, I'm quite new to photography but I love sunsets because they are never the same, always a interesting array of colours and different perspectives to be taken from due to a wide range of hills/mountains where I live.
 
Very pretty. I love sunsets, no matter how cliche. This style is one of my favorites, with the warm gold tones.

Nice work and welcome to the forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom