Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a day on the trains ... we had a little walk on the beach .... well I did ... the wife chased our daughter into the sea (fully clothed). While they were getting wet I saw some sunsets and took this one .. a couple more to follow later in the week.

02082005-079.jpg

Lensmeister said:
After a day on the trains ... we had a little walk on the beach .... well I did ... the wife chased our daughter into the sea (fully clothed). While they were getting wet I saw some sunsets and took this one .. a couple more to follow later in the week.

you saw SOME sunsets or just one??? :confused: or did you see more then one sun set?

Wooo ! I love this shot ! I really dig the reflection in the foreground. Very nice capture !

Can't but repeat what others have said before: it is the reflection on the sand that makes this photo.
I am trying the visualise a possible crop that would leave out the blown-out parts of the sky, but which would automatically crop the "reason for the reflection", too... it is something you might consider, too, just for comparison reasons. In this one, the horizon is so central...

I think the colour on the beach is quite beautiful!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back