What's new

Sunset over Staffordshire

I can see that being viewed on a dark background is better, but there is still too much empty, dark and cloudless sky. The countryside is certainly more attractive and deserves more attention with some foreground interest.
 
I actually prefer it on a white background. Very nice photo although I would get rid of some of the sky towards the top.
 
Nice sunset colors, but I also find that something is missing.
 
I really like this picture! I agree with other comments about cropping some of the sky. I think it would work well as a sort of panoramic - maybe something like this:

$sunset.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom