Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
GrandCanyon282e1.jpg

GrandCanyon284e1.jpg

GrandCanyon569e1.jpg

GrandCanyon576e1.jpg

GrandCanyon593e1.jpg

GrandCanyon614e1.jpg

Hey, Victoria, I really like these -- especially #4 and #5!

Number 5 is one of the most beautiful images I've seen on TPF this week. Once you get past the initial awe that the mountaintop shapes create, you realize that there's also the horizontal lines on the mountainsides. Plus the cloud action and the sunset light. The eye just won't stop wandering.

Time of day and exposure can't really get any better either. I'd just crop the top 10% of the image –yet this is just a personal preference.

Great work.

Very nice dramatic shots.

I think #4 and 5 could be vastly improved with some Curves adjustments or contrast boost. There seem to be too many midtones.

Hey, Victoria, I really like these -- especially #4 and #5!

Thanks! These are two of my favorites as well.

I agree. 4 and 5 are my faves from this series too. Lovely shots.

Thanks a bunch! Its a little preview for you :)

Number 5 is one of the most beautiful images I've seen on TPF this week. Once you get past the initial awe that the mountaintop shapes create, you realize that there's also the horizontal lines on the mountainsides. Plus the cloud action and the sunset light. The eye just won't stop wandering.

Time of day and exposure can't really get any better either. I'd just crop the top 10% of the image –yet this is just a personal preference.

Great work.

This means a lot coming from the king of critiques :) I tried very hard for that shot-- I knew it was worth it.

Very nice dramatic shots.

I think #4 and 5 could be vastly improved with some Curves adjustments or contrast boost. There seem to be too many midtones.

Thanks for looking. I wanted to avoid a silhouette affect for these. I'll play around with them a bit more and see if I can get them a bit darker without losing too much detail.

Beautiful shots!! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back